The H-1130 Big Bite tub grinder is Haybuster’s heavy-duty PTO grinder.
It is designed with the features and the durability you need in a 11’ tub grinder. Some of these features include tub tilt, heavy hammermill with ½” plates and ½” hammers along with 1 ¼” rods, dual augers and a 26’ long stacking conveyor. The 315 hp drive system consists of an 8-groove belt/pulley system powered through a 77 series PTO driveline. The belt system tension is set at the factory and is designed to maintain its desired tension when stretching.
High Capacity Augers
The new dual 12” x4’6” (30.48 cm x 1.37 m) belly augers are suspended by two heavy-duty bearings and are located at the base of the newly designed screen area. The short dual-augers allow for a sealed under screen discharge area. The larger discharge area also provides for higher capacities and reduces the possibility for plugging.
50” Heavy-Duty Hammermill
The Big Bite 50” (127 cm) heavy-duty hammermill is now standard equipment and has been moved to the rear of the tub to reduce the length of the belly discharge, along with the increased area around and under the screens accelerants product removal and reduces the possibility of plugging. The heavy-duty hammermill operates at 2300 RPM or 40% faster than previous models and is constructed with 88-1/2” (1.27 cm) swinging hammers. The hammers have four hardened working edges that can be rotated to provide a new grinding edge. They are held in place with 1-1/4” (3.18 cm) case-hardened hammer rods. The mill plates are 1/2” (8.98 cm) thick and 16” (40.64 cm) in diameter. The hammermill is mounted on a 3-1/2” (8.98 cm) stress-proof shaft supported by 3-1/4 (8.21 cm) bearings. During operation the swinging hammers extend to a full 26” (66.04 cm).
DuraTech Electronic Governor
The DuraTech electronic governor is the reason for a smooth productive machine. This governor maintains a constant load on the tractor and driveline by adjusting the tubs RPM which controls the feed rate of the materials to the hammermill.
8-5 VP Belt Drive System
The belt drive system for the hammermill has been redesigned with 8-5 VP belts to handle the increased rotor speed, increased horsepower capacity and to allow for changing of belts without removing the bull gear. The spring tension belt drive automatically adjusts belt tension as the belts stretch. Spring tension adjustment can be made through the side access door.
The tub drive has continuous teeth around the tub and dual spring tensioners. Power is provided by a single hydraulic motor controlled by the electronic governor.
Heavy-Duty Grates/Slug Bar Combination
The new heavy-duty bolt-in mill grate/slug bar combination is designed to allow the operator the ability to change the number of mill grate bars and slug bars as grinding conditions change. Simply take off or add as necessary. A geyser plate can be added to prevent product from being tossed straight up and out of the tub.
Large Big Bite Tub
The large H-1130 Big Bite Tub is constructed of a 10-gauge steel floor and a 12-gauge steel side wall. The width of the tub is 11’3” (3.43 m) at the flare, 8’11” (2.72 m) at the base and is 50” (127 cm) deep. With this large tub the H-1130 has the capacity to handle the largest round and square bales as well as loose hay.
90 Degree Tub Tilt
The H-1130’s tub opens a full 90 degrees for easy access to the hammermill and drive train for daily maintenance and easy screen changing.
24” Wide x 26’ Long High Capacity Stacking Conveyor
The new hydraulic folding 24” wide by 26’ long (60.96 cm by 7.92 m) capacity stacking conveyor is designed for the increased capacity of the H-1130. A rubber-lagged drive pulley along with Haybuster’s Easy Clean” idler pulley to power the belt. 1-1/2 (3.81 cm) high cleats help haul the ground product away at a high rate without slowing down, even when the hammermill is overloaded. The ground product can be piled up to 18’6” (5.64 m) high with the conveyor.
Large 16.5 x 16.1, 14-Ply Flotation Implement Tires
Large 16.5 x 16.1, 14-ply flotation implement tires provide for easy transportation and a solid base for the H-1130.
Optional Grain-Grinding Hopper
High-capacity grain grinding is another important operation that the H-1130 can also accomplish. By removing the mill great/slug bar, placing the optional grain-grinding hopper over the hammermill opening and changing screens, the H-1130 becomes a high capacity grain grinder for grinding and/or cracking feed grains.
Find a Haybuster Dealer
- The dual 12” belly augers are suspended by two heavy-duty bearings and are located at the base of the newly-designed screen area. The auger system allows for a sealed under-screen discharge area. The larger discharge area also provides for higher capacities and reduces the potential for plugging.
- The Big Bite 50” heavy-duty hammermill is now standard equipment and is located at the rear of the tub to reduce the length of the discharge. This, along with the increased area around and under the screens accelerates product discharge and reduces the potential of plugging. The heavy-duty hammermill operates at 2140 rpm and is constructed with 88 ½” swinging hammers. The hammers are hardened and are held in place with 1 ¼” case-hardened hammer rods. The hammermill is mounted on a 3 ½” stressproof shaft supported by 3 ¼” bearings.
- The DuraTech electronic governor slows protection for the tractor and the machine. This governor maintains a constant load on the tractor and driveline by adjusting the tubs rpm which controls the feed rate of the material to the hammermill.
- The belt drive system for the hammermill has 8-5 VP belts to handle the increased rotor speed and increased horsepower capacity. The spring tension belt drive automatically adjusts belt tension as the belts stretch.
- The tub drive has continuous teeth around the tub and dual spring tensioners. Power is provided by a single hydraulic motor controlled by the electronic governor.
- The new heavy-duty bolt-in mill grate/9 bar mill grate combination is designed to allow the operator the ability to change the number of mill grate bars and slug bars as grinding conditions change
- The large H-1130 Big Bite Tub is constructed of a 10-gauge steel floor and a 12-gauge steel side wall. The width of the tub is 11’ 3”, is 50” deep and can handle the largest round and square bales.
- The H-1130’s tub opens a full 90 degrees for easy access to the hammermill and drive train for service and maintenance.
- The hydraulic folding 24” wide by 26’ long high-capacity stacking conveyor is designed for the increased capacity of the H-1130. It can stack material 18’ 6” high.
- Large 16.5 x 16.1, 14-ply flotation implement tires provide for easy transportation and a solid base for the H-1130.
- High-capacity grain grinding can also be done with the H-1130 tub grinder. Just add in the grain hopper and changes the screens and you have a high capacity grain grinder for grinding and/or cracking feed grains.
PTO Shaft -1000 RPM
Tractor Half, 1-3/4 in, 20 Spline Shaft
Tractor Half, 1-3/8 in, 21 Spline Shaft
Slug Buster, 5 tooth screen hold down Bolt in Mill grate/slug bar for grinding tough hay or crop residue.
Geyser Plate Kit, use with the Slug Buster
Geyser Plate Kit, slotted, use with the Mill Grate
Hopper for Grain Grinding
Ear Corn Kit
Better diets for dairy cows - an article from the USDA -describes how finely ground grains/corn can offer a better diet for cows.
Closed Center Conversion Kit
This kit is required to operate the conveyor lift valve properly, with John Deere 60 and older series tractors.
1/8 in. (3.18 mm) Round Hole Screen Half*
3/16 in. (4.76 mm) Round Hole Screen Half**
1/4 in. (6.35 mm) Round Hole Screen Half
3/8 in. (9.52 mm) Round Hole Screen Half
1/2 in. (12.7 mm) Round Hole Screen Half
5/8 in. (15.88 mm) Round Hole Screen Half
3/4 in. (19.05 mm) Round Hole Screen Half
1 in. (25.4 mm) Round Hole Screen Half
1-1/2 in. (38.1 mm) Round Hole Screen Half
2 in. (50.8 mm) Round Hole Screen Half
3 in. (7.62 cm) Round Hole, Screen Half (standard)
4 in. (10.16 cm) Round Hole, Screen Half (standard)
5 in. (12.70 cm) Round Hole, Screen Half (standard)
6 in. (15.24 cm) Round Hole, Screen Half (standard)
7 in. (17.78 cm) Round Hole, Screen Half (standard)
8 in. (20.32 cm) Round Hole, Screen Half (standard)
Dummy (Open) Screen Half
*1/8 in. (3.18 mm) thick,
**3/16 in. (4.76 mm) thick, all other screens are 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) thick
|Total||14,500 lbs, (6,032.78 kg)|
|Hitch (with conveyor folded)||1,925 lbs. (873.2 kg)|
|Width||11' 4' (3.45 m)|
|Height||10' 7" (3.2 m)|
|Length||21' 8" (6.6 m)|
|Total Width||11' 3" (3.43 m)|
|Total Width, Tub Raised||12' 6" (3.81 m)|
|Towing Arrangement||Clevis hitch|
|Tires||2) 16.5L X 16.1 (14 ply) High Flotation Implement Tires|
|Wheels||(2) 16.1 X w14C - 8 Bolt, 6" (15.24 cm) Pilot|
|Loading Height||9' 2" (2.79 m)|
|Tub Width at Flare||11' 3" (3.43 m)|
|Depth||50" (1.27 m)|
|Tub Inside dia at Base||8' 11" (2.72 m)|
|Tub Wall Thickness||12 gauge (2.66 cm)|
|Tub Floor Thickness||10 gage (3.42 mm)|
|HAMMERMILL - HEAVY DUTY|
|Length||50" (127 cm)|
|Diameter, Hammers Extended||26" (66.04 cm)|
|Feed Opening||28” x 52” (71.1 cm X 132.08 cm)|
|Hammers||HD-1/2" (12.7cm) A.B. Hardened Steel, Swing|
|Number of Hammers||88|
|Hammer Rods||1-1/4" (31.75 mm), Case Hardened Steel|
|Cylinder Plates||HD Mills, 1/2" (12.7 mm) thick X 15.75" (40.01 cm)|
|Cylinder Shaft||3 1/2" (8.98 cm) Stress Proof Steel|
|Bearings||3 1/4" (8.26 cm) Pillow Block|
|Drive||PTO through Multiple V-Belts, 1,000 RPM, 1-3/8" dia. 21 spline shaft, or 1-3/4" dia. 20 spline shaft|
|Screens||1/8" (3.18 mm), 3/16" (4.76 mm), or ¼" (6.35 mm) Thick and Various Hole Sizes from 1/8" (3.18 mm) to 8" (203.2 mm) - Must Order 2 Screens of Choice With Machine-Not Standard equipment|
|Type||Twin 12" (30.48 cm diameter - 4'-6"(1.37 m) long)|
|Type||Rubber Belt with Cleats|
|Drive & Idler Roller Type||Rubber Lagged Drive, "Easy Clean" Idler|
|Length||26' (7.92 m)|
|Width||24" (60.69 cm)|
|Maximum Conveyor Lift Height||18' 6" (5.64 m) @ 40 Degree Incline Conveyor Lift|
|Conveyor Lift & Fold||Hydraulic|
|Tub Rotation||3 Position Hydraulic Valve; Clockwise, Stop, Counter Clockwise|
|Tub Speed||DuraTech Model RCB93 Electronic Governor Stabilizes Engine Load by Adjusting Tub Rotation Speed|
|Conveyor Lift||3-Position Hydraulic Valves for Raise, Hold and Lower|
|Conveyor Fold||3-Position Hydraulic Valves for Fold, Hold and Unfold|
|Conveyor On/Off||2-Position Hydraulic Valves for Forward/Off|
|Tub Tilt||Tractor Hydraulic|
|REQUIREMENTS FOR OPERATION TRACTOR|
|PTO Horsepower Required||200 HP (149.1 kw) to 315 HP (234.90 kw)|
|Min. Hydraulic Output||8 gpm at 1,500 psi (30.3 lpm. x 10,345 kPa)|
|Hydraulic Remote Controls||2- Double Acting Valves with Quick Coupler Outlets|
|300 HP (223.7 kw) Drive Motor, 10 HP (7.5 kw) Hydraulic Drive
Voltages Available: 460V-60Hz, 380V-50Hz, 380V-60Hz, 575V-60Hz
Electric Motors require three phase power - PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR POWER SUPPLIER FOR THE PROPER VOLTAGE AND HZ FOR YOUR AREA
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||60 gallons (227.13 L) of Hydraulic Oil
(Mobile 423, CENEX Super HTB or Equivalent)
|Mill Grate Kit||This kit includes; 5 removable mill grates, and 6 removable slug bars for improved grinding performance in tough hay and stover|